Monday, July 4, 2011

Nailpolish Haul!!

Well hello there! So I had a friend who went out of town, and I watched her cats for her. Being the lovely friend that she is, she thanked me by getting me a giftcard to Ulta where I happily spent it all on nailpolish, of course. Since it was fourth of July weekend, Ulta was having some great sales and I got some great deals on polishes i've be wanting.

Here's a group shot of them:
Order left to right: Essie Smooth Sailing, Essie Splash of Grenadine, Essie Shifting Power, Ulta brand Pinata, Orly Hailley's Comet, Orly Gumdrop, Orly Rage.


Close up of the Essie colors:
Smooth Sailing is a beautiful blue with silver shimmer in it. I dont have many blues and this one really caught my eye. Splash of Grenadine is a unique color to my collection, and in general its a really pretty purple pink creme. Shifting Power is a gold and, it literally looks like liquid gold! I love it! Ever since I got Rage by Orly and Copper Penny by Revlon, I have been loving the metallics.



This is Ulta brand Pinata Yada Yada
This glitter was soo hard to photograph but I love it! This is the first glitter in my collection. I had been wanting Happy Birthday by Debborah Lippman but I couldnt make my self spend that much on a glitter, then I was on the hunt for Party of 5 by Wet and Wild, but that was sold out everywhere and this one seemed like a happy middle between the two.

Heres a close up of the Orly colors:
Halleys Comet is so beautiful its a green/blue color with silver and gold shimmer. Just by looking at it though, it doesnt look very opaque but I am very excited to try this one out for summer. Gumdrop is a minty-green pastel green. It's darker than Mint Candy Apple by Essie, but Lighter than Mermaids Tears by O.P.I. Im going to have to do a comparison because they're all my favorite colors. Lastly, there's Rage. I already own this color, but it was buy-two-get-one-free, and my bestfriend's birthday is coming and she loves this color!


I can't wait to try all of these new colors and show y'all. Lots of Nail of the Day posts coming up!
Later y'all!
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment