Saturday, July 16, 2011

Nail of the Day

Hello all,

This is Shifting Power by Essie. This beautiful, metallic-gold literally looks like I poured melted gold on my nails! So Pretty! Rage by Orly was my first metallic, and I fell in love! Afterwards I bought Copper Penny by Revlon then Shifting Power by Essie. Now all I need is a silver, and im all set in the metal department! Shifting Power is very sheer, I really needed two coats (probably could have used three), but I was in a rush to get in line for the midnight showing of the final Harry Potter movie (which by the way was AMAZING and im OBSESSED)! The boyfriend suggested I do a red nail along with the gold for the Gryffindor house colors.

These are with flash. I feel like the true color only shows with flash.




Here's one without flash.


I have to say, before I started the blog I hated metallic colors. Now im very fond of them, it's a happy change of heart!

Later Yall!
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment