Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Nail of the Day and a Comparison

HI!! So I changed up my polish, and decided to try a trend i've been seeing lately. But I also did it because I couldn't choose which polish to use! I used Gumdrop by Orly with Halleys comet also by Orly on my ring finger.
Here's with flash:

Here's without flash:

I really wanted to get a close up of Halleys Comet. Its a really pretty gel glitter, and I have it layered over Gumprop because it isn't very opaque. I think if I wore it alone i'd have to do 3-4 coats.

Now I want to show a comparison; as soon as I started to apply it, I felt like it looked exactly like a couple colors I already had!
In order left to right: Orly-Gumdrop, O.P.I-Mermaids Tears, China Glaze- For Audrey, Essie-Mint Candy Apple.

Gumdrop is a perfect mix of the blue in For Audrey and the green in Mermaids Tears, and a darker version of Mint Candy Apple. I like it, but I think I could do without it.

Later y'all!
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment