Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mini nailpolish haul

So yesterday I went shopping and I stopped at Ulta of course, I picked up a couple of nailpolishes i've had my little eye on.

Heres a picture of all of them with flash:
In order from left to right: O.P.I Hot & Spicy, O.P.I Mod about you, Revlon Fuchsia fever #901, Essie absolutely shore.
Photobucket

Heres one without flash:
O.P.I Hot & Spicy, O.P.I Mod about you, Revlon Fuchsia fever #901, Essie absolutely shore.

Photobucket

I can not wait to try out these colors, I feel like they are all perfect summer colors. The Revlon one I think might be only a toe color, but ill try it out on my fingers first. Im not that big on super bright colors on my fingers.
On a side note this might be my only haul for a while, i just started a nailpolish ban today. My boyfriend has not been happy with my growing collection. lol!

These will hold me over for a while i hope. ttyl!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment